FIRST TRAINING THIS SATURDAY 1PM TO 3PM - JOIN THIS FB EVENT: https://www.facebook.com/events/1997012067019120/
This website accompanies our Team App smartphone app available from the App Store or Google Play. Download Team App now and search for CitySide Stingers to enjoy our team app on the go.
2019 will see some major changes to Premier League. They are:
- There will be two divisions for all competitions of Men's, Women's & Mixed.
- There will be 9 round events that all centres will participate in (including possibly a 4th centre).
- Each round will not have finals, but rather a year-long ladder will decide who goes into finals in each division.
- Each division will run for approximately 3 hours, rather than all day events.
- Men's will likely play 9am to 12pm, Mixed 12pm to 3pm and Women's 3pm to 6pm. Therefore when you sign up, you know what times you are committed to.
- When we are not playing an event, we will be training on Saturdays. Division 1 will train from 11am to 1pm, Division 2 from 1pm to 3pm.
- Teams will be selected at the start of the season and you will remain with your team for the whole season. Exceptions are if a Division 2 player is moved up into Division 1.
- Life happens, so we understand you might miss a training or even a round or two - however your commitment is for the season from February 9th to November 2nd.
- ANNUAL FEE: Once selected into a team, players will pay a one-off annual fee of $150 + $30 for a uniform if required. The annual fee will cover all your costs.
- COACHING: We are excited to announce that Vincenzo will take the role as Coach, but will also have assistance from our new Volleyball Manager Michael Brookens who has Olympic, National and State level coaching experience!